Call for Scores
Scores will be accepted from emerging composers who have not yet established widespread peer recognition. The processing fee ($35 for the first score; $30 for each additional score if you are submitting multiple works) must accompany each submission. The submitted score(s) should be no longer than 15-minutes.
Instrumentation may include up to the following:
- 3 flutes (1 doubling piccolo)
- 3 oboe (1 doubling English Horn)
- 3 clarinet (1 doubling bass clarinet)
- 3 bassoon (1 doubling contrabassoon)
- 4 horns, 3 trumpets (3rd is bass trombone)
- 3 trombones
- 1 tuba
- 1 timpanist
- 3 percussion
Concertos, vocal works, and works for only strings, woodwinds or brass are not eligible.
Our application process is now closed for the 2014-15 season.
How to Apply:
Please upload the following on the online application below:
- Composer biography
- Program notes, including the work’s performance history
- Electronic score file in PDF format
- Audio file of work in mp3, aiff, or wav format (if available)
- Payment for the correct processing fee in US Dollars through PayPal. (The fee will be calculated as $30 for each score, plus a $5 handling fee.)
THE APPLICATION PROCESS IN NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2014-15 SEASON